Nearly a year after record Midwestern floods caused $1.7 billion in damage, a secretive lobbying effort is underway to roll back flood regulations.
Alex Heeb, The Telegraph of Alton, Ill.
A new government model confirms Missouri residents suspicions: levees raised by neighbors have increased their flood risk.
- About Us
- Donate to The Center for Investigative Reporting
- Contact Us
- How to Leak to Us
- Job Opportunities
- Reveal Investigative Fellowships
- 2018-19 Reveal Investigative Fellows
- 2017-18 Reveal Investigative Fellows
- 2016-17 Reveal Investigative Fellows
- Our History
- Where to Hear Reveal
- Pitching Reveal
- Reveal Radio and Podcast
- Board of Directors
- Advisory Board
- Our Supporters
- Financial Documents
- Impact Resources
- Ethics Guide
- Reveal’s guide to spotting fake news
We’ve been telling stories that change laws and lives for more than 40 years. And we’re just getting started.
Sign up for our newsletter.
Make a tax-deductible donation.
Our investigative journalism depends on financial support from readers like you.Donate
Subscribe to our podcast.
Get our weekly podcast, hosted by Al Letson and co-produced with PRX.Subscribe